Saturday, February 1, 2014

Meet Karan Singh Chauhan of BloggingWays.com

Karan Singh Chauhan

The coolest thing about blogging and running a business on the internet is that there is no discrimination. You can be anywhere in the world, literally any age and you don’t need to have a college education, a masters degree or even a team around you. The concept of blogging and how successful you are is all based around your dedication and what you do with the time that you have. Karan Singh Chauhan is another blogger out of India who is making a name for himself and his blog at BloggingWays.net. In this “Meet the Bloggers” interview Karan will share his story about how he got started with his blog, advice for beginners and what he’s currently working on. Enjoy!


1.) Please tell us about yourself and how you got into blogging?


Hi! Myself Karan Singh Chauhan as an 20 years old engineering student and a part time blogger as well. Blogging is my passion and I jumped into it in late 2010 just for fun and to increase my popularity worldwide. At that time, I was in 12th class as a non-medical student. I had a lot of knowledge about Computer in the field of basics, software, hardware and web designing etc because from 6th class he started doing extra courses of it. And from this, my life changed dramatically and gets involved in the world of Blogging. Giving Special thanks to my God and Blogger (WordPress later on) which gives me the platform to express myself in front of the whole world by choosing this way Out.


2.) What is the focus of your blog and why did you choose that niche?


I blog and the owner of Blogging Ways which is a popular How to Blog, SEO and Make Money Online Site found in 2012 under the guidelines of famous experts like Mohammed Mustafa of MBT. Our blog aims at providing quality articles related to SEO, Make Money Online, Blogging tips, WordPress tricks, Social Media News and Web Hosting tips. I choose this niche as it attracts me and had a lot of scope in the future. Also I had too much interest in Making Money and Search Engine Optimization.


3.) How are you currently monetizing your blog traffic?


Now a days I am currently receiving more than 50,000 visitors per month and increasing day by day. To be Honest, I monetize my blog traffic with Google AdSense, Affiliate Marketing, Paid Posts and by offering WordPress Services etc. In terms of Affiliate Marketing, I promote products like all paid WordPress plugins include SEOPressor, Keyword Winner etc, Themes like Genesis and also recommends popular web Hosting providers like BlueHost and Hostgator. This all would make up and combine together to give me more than 1000$ a month. WoW!


For AdSense, I only received 3 checks before and with the almighty of God, I received tons of request of Guest Posting everyday at my blog.


Blogging Ways Blog


4.) What do you know now that you wish you knew when you first started blogging?


Well this is a great question, there are many things which I know now but never before:


1. Starting with the Hacking niche


Yes, its true. My first blog is KrackoWorld which aims at providing tutorials related to Ethical Hacking, Computer Security Tips, Cracked Software’s and many more. I don’t say this is my biggest mistake of Blogging Career as it teaches me lot of things about hacking and Security but in terms of Money….that blog suffers with no sponsors, adsense etc. In 2011, I also wrote my ebook on “Power of Hacking” which till today sold out more than 100 copies successfully.


2. Going Crazy with the backlinks


This is my second mistake in my life, after getting Page Rank 2.0 for my blog I just got crazy and started to build backlinks through software’s, directories submission etc and targeting only one anchor text, so that’s all Google Penguin punish me later on. Now due to this, my blog traffic slips and hard to find it on Google. Update- Now my Blogging Ways blog moved to .net extension and works everything fine on it.


5.) What are three blogs that you visit almost daily?


Hm… Actually there are lots of blog which I daily visit but these are my top 3 favorite one-


1. ShoutmeLoud


2. BloggingTips


3. MyBloggerTricks


6.) Can you give us three recommended tools/services that you use with your blogging?


Well It’s pretty simple when it comes to your own blogging, probably because I use so many tools and these 3 are very common among all.


1. Long Tail Pro – This tool also suites best for your Niche Sites and ideal for ranking No.1 for specific keyword. Long tail Pro was created by Spencer Haws at NichePursuits and available at premium terms. It allows the user to quickly generate hundreds or thousands of unique long tail keywords based on one or multiple root keywords at once. According to me, its must for every blogger and proved to be a great alternative to Market Samurai which was too slow.


2. Genesis Framework with all its Plugins – Well I just say that Genesis Framework suites best for your WP blog functionality and look wise. All Studiopress child themes are powered by Genesis Framework and built with taking SEO and design into consideration. I think After installing WordPress and for a new blog, Genesis is his/her first priority. This framework is designed by Copyblogger Media and now a days powering more than 86,000 WEBSITE OWNERS. The Genesis Framework empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress in minutes.


3. SEOPressor – Well SEOPressor is a great WP plugin known for his on-page optimization and lots of more features like Over Optimization check, Rich snippets, Social SEO, LSI keywords etc. Now its new version V5 just got better and this plugin saves you from all Google Algorithms too. That I why I highly recommend it to you.


7.) What advice would you have for someone who is just starting with their first blog?


There are 5 rules for Blogging according to me, so Just follow up in order to Succeed-


1. Don’t Give Up


2. Don’t think of Making Money Overnight


3. Have Patience


4. Believe in Yourself


5. Read Stories of Successful Entrepreneurs


8.) What’s the best advice or tip you’ve discovered about blogging since getting started?


One thing I definitely learned is that Go slow, Go right, Go better, success will comes towards you! He He! This is my own quote, never mind. Remember If you have your own thoughts, your goal will be achieved faster. The only time you should care about what anybody else thinks, is if you’ve built up a very loyal audience who trusts you a lot.


9.) If you only had $100 to start a new blog, how would you use it?


First of all I would go for a niche matching friendly domain name and its Web Hosting shared package from a good website. Now I will prefer to buy GENESIS Framework to work with it and get started ahead. Genesis will give you a brand new awesome look to your blog or site which inspires you to work even harder.


10.) How can readers of the blog get in touch with you?


MY BLOG- www.bloggingways.net


Twitter- @BloggingWays


Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/bloggingways


Google Plus- https://plus.google.com/115886733720404167474


Thanks again Karan for taking the time to share your advice and story with the Blogging Tips community. If you would like to learn about other bloggers and how they are finding success online, be sure to read through our blogger interview series.



Copyright © 2014 Blogging Tips. This Feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact us so we can take legal action immediately.

The post Meet Karan Singh Chauhan of BloggingWays.com appeared first on Blogging Tips.




Source: Blogging Tips



Meet Karan Singh Chauhan of BloggingWays.com

11 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for such Informative Article. I found this Very Helpful. I will definitely implement this technique on my site. keep up good work
    Great Post
    Follow >> Click Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great information.
    I appriciate your Work...
    Keep Posting...

    RARBG Proxy List

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post.
    Research Paper Writing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only imagine how much research has gone into this. I like your writing skills as it makes one feel included in the journey. Thank you for the valuable notes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy kinds very own post. It will be respectable to get a single narrative inside and outside of the core of this distinctive core specialized niche will likely be commonly knowledgeable.
    sample business plan

    ReplyDelete
  6. The good thing about this blog is that I can relate to it myself. It is surely going to help me in my future endeavors. Keep up the good work
    bestfarmhouseinnoida
    farmhouseinnoida
    cheapfarmhouseinnoida
    farmhouseinnoidaextension
    cheapfarmhouseindelhincr
    florafarmhouse
    farmhouseGreaterNoidaExpressway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to convey my regards. This was really a valuable experience. I will ensure that my friends also read this as soon as possible. I cannot wait to share this.
    linkbuildhousewell
    projectfloraheritage
    projectgulshan
    farmhouse
    gulshanbotniaexpressway
    dplflorafarm

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ammaiya services work on website developmet and App development company.Website development

    ReplyDelete

  9. شركة تنظيف منازل بالدوادمي


    شركة تنظيف بالأفلاج



    شركة تنظيف بالمجمعة



    اهلا بكم في شركة الياسمينا للتنظيف بأفضل الخدمات والعماله المدربه واحدث التقنيات في التنظيف في جميع أنحاء المملكة

    ReplyDelete