Could your content marketing use a little boost? Our friends at the Content Marketing Institute are offering a free one-day event dedicated to the technology that can accelerate your content marketing.
Copyblogger founder and CEO Brian Clark will be there, as well as other leading experts.
Head on over and get registered now (it’s free), and save the date: February 26, 2014 from 10 AM EST – 5 PM EST.
The agenda is packed with value:
- Opening keynote presentation by Jonah Berger, Associate Professor of Marketing at the Wharton School, and author of Contagious. Jonah will share the “secret science” behind word of mouth — how to get people talking more about your products and services.
- Closing keynote presentation by Kathy Button Bell, CMO and Vice President of Emerson. She’ll share her thoughts on why marketers must become agents of change in a digital world.
- Copyblogger’s Brian Clark discussing Next Generation Lead Generation: How to Attract and Convert More Online Leads with “Free Paywalls.”
- Sessions covering the latest technologies and trends across topics like content creation, workflow, automation, distribution and integration.
- Live chat sessions throughout the day with industry thought leaders.
- Access to technology experts to answer all your questions in the exhibit hall.
- Free on-demand access to all sessions for 90 days.
Go get registered right now while you’re thinking about it, and we’ll (virtually) see you there!
The post Brian Clark (and Friends) Offer Some Free Fuel for Your Content appeared first on Copyblogger.
- 8 Smart Ways to Combine Blogging with Email Marketing for Best-Selling Results
- Last Day to Buy Premise for WordPress … Ever
- A Content Marketing Experience Designed to Take Your Business to the Next Level
Brian Clark (and Friends) Offer Some Free Fuel for Your Content