Wednesday, January 29, 2014

How To Force Yourself To Succeed

The Ultimate Online Profit Model




A lot of people look at the big names in this industry like they have some unbreakable, uncanny focus, and key success habits that the rest of us just can’t seem to grasp ourselves. I’ve worked with some of the biggest and the best, and I can say that this usually just isn’t so.


What they’ve learned how to do is to hack their own system to force themselves to succeed. And the good news is that you can easily do it too.


Let me explain a simple concept that you should put to use immediately if you want to start getting all the things you want for 2014 and beyond.


How To Force Yourself To Succeed



First, let’s consider the problem we all face. Most of us know exactly what we need to be doing. It’s the execution part we usually fail at. We all know what we need to do, it’s actually doing it that’s the problem! The guru’s, the 6 and 7 figure earners face this same challenge too. Here’s how they get around it.


They give themselves external pressure in order to get done what they know must get done. Yet, most people failing online try internal pressure, which rarely works. So how do they do this, and how can you do the exact same thing?


Well the main thought here is that you have to have real, external pressure to get done what you need to. For example:


A few weeks ago, I set up a Webinar with the CEO of LeadPages, Clay Collins. This was a live webinar with a live date and time. That is external pressure. I forced a deadline on myself. I have to get all my stuff ready for the webinar or the 600 people who registered will get a blank screen, I would look like an idiot, and Clay would never talk to me again.


Most of the time, I will put up the webinar registration page, and I will have nothing else prepared. The point is, putting up the page forces me to get stuff done. Otherwise, I’ll never get around to it. I’m like most people. I’m not a super disciplined person. Without the external pressure, I wouldn’t get anything done!


I know of others that throw live events. Same thing. People start buying tickets, purchasing airline tickets, and now they’ve GOT to get it done or they will ruin their reputation.


I know of huge product creators (I’m sure you’ve heard of a few of them) that will set up a Joint Venture page well before they’ve even created the product. They’ll notify their list about the launch coming on a set date.


Why?


Now their affiliate partners and their list, know when they’re going live. They’re arranging their schedule to promote for them. Their lists are amped up to check it out. It massively puts them under the gun to get it done. If they didn’t create this external pressure, the product would likely never see the light of day.


This should be a big ‘aha’ moment for some of you.


Because the next time you think somebody is better than you, is some kind of machine, likely they struggle just like you do to get things done. The only difference is they’re putting themselves externally under the gun to get it done.


So whatever you’re working on right now, start setting deadlines, and find a way like the above to make yourself externally accountable to get it done. Implementing this can mean the difference between making nothing this year to making 6-7 figures.



Source: John Chow Dot Com



How To Force Yourself To Succeed

No comments:

Post a Comment