Monday, May 19, 2014

How To Make Max Money Online

Get Cash for Surveys!



More than 60% of my blog’s income now come from products that cost more than $2,000. If you don’t have a big-ticket offer in your Internet product mix, then you are leaving a ton of money on the table.


Big Ticket = Big Profits


Most Internet marketers shy away from high priced products because it takes more effort to sell them. While it’s common for a $10 info product to be sold with a sale letter, this can’t be done with a $10,000 product like a Mastermind. To sell a high-end product, a much more personal approach is required, and that generally means talking to the customer on the phone.


I don’t know about you, but I hate getting on the phone and avoid it like the plague. The Tel line on my business card has no phone numbers listed. Instead, it says “You don’t call me, I call you!”



Live The Dot Com Lifestyle and Make Max Money Online


How do I make big-ticket sales without getting on the phone? Fortunately, there are people like Max Aria who loves to be on the phone. Max is a member of the phone sales team at MOBE and MTTB. All the money that I’ve been making while here in Costa Rica. Max is the one making it for me. While I was fishing, Max was on the phone making me those $1,000, $3,000 and $5,000 commissions.


I caught up with Max during a break from his phone calling to find out how he does what he does. You can watch the video interview below. My conclusion was Max definitely does not live the Dot Com Lifestyle. But that’s OK because Max allows me to live the Dot Com Life, and he can help you live it too.




Apply for MTTB and Have Max Make You Max Money Online



Source: John Chow Dot Com



How To Make Max Money Online

No comments:

Post a Comment