Thursday, May 22, 2014

My Audiobook finally released!




Its been 1 year and 5 months since my autobiography was released on Amazon. Since release its sold hundreds of thousands of books and Barnes and Nobles even picked it up (rare for a self published book). There has also been hundreds of “request audiobook from the author” from Amazon and much like the original book… its been an adventure to get it completed.


ANYWAY I am super pumped that its done and ready:


You can get it now from these sources:


Keep in mind this is my autobiography and not a “how to make money online” book. It is my life story. A lot of people have told me they got some great business tips and tricks from it and you might also but that is a side effect =P.


I will also warn you my book is pretty explicit. While I had a ghostwriter help me assemble it, the writing is 100% me and unedited for the most part. The book contains some of the semi criminal activity I did as a youth to my time in witness protection to my first 3some to cashing my first Google Check for $132,994.97 WHILE on unemployment to selling my own company and turning employees into millionaires overnight.


Its been a CRAZY ride and I am excited to share it with you.


Again you can get it here:


Enjoy it and please rate and leave an honest review!


Looking for an SEO service that won’t get you banned?




Source: ShoeMOney



My Audiobook finally released!

No comments:

Post a Comment