It’s time to pull back the curtain for just a few minutes and talk about what we’ve learned (so far) from producing New Rainmaker.
We’re only three episodes in, but this is something we want to do periodically throughout the run of the broadcast, starting right now.
Stay tuned as Brian Clark and I take you behind the scenes of the early days of this particular media brand and then talk a bit about where it all might be going …
In this 24-minute episode you’ll discover:
- How much money we’ve spent on the New Rainmaker production
- Why we’re doing these behind the scenes episodes
- How we decided on the New Rainmaker broadcast format
- What the response to New Rainmaker has been so far
- The basic tools of creating our media platform
- What’s coming next
Robert Bruce is VP of Media for Copyblogger Media, as well as its Resident Recluse.
The post Behind the Scenes: How (and Why) New Rainmaker is Produced appeared first on Copyblogger.
- What to Do If Your Great Content Isn’t Getting Found
- How to Build a Lucrative Asset While You Make it Rain
- Why a Personal Media Brand Beats “Marketing” Every Time
Behind the Scenes: How (and Why) New Rainmaker is Produced