Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Driving with John Chow – Episode 32 Home Business Summit

Download my FREE eBook!



I was driving Sally to her Japanese class when I decided that I should make a Driving with John Chow episode to invite you guys to the Home Business Summit Orange County. That’s right. The Home Business Summit is coming to the OC!


Join me and other Internet marketing superstar for three days of intense training that will change your life. Not only will you learn exactly what you need to do in the next 12 month to make $100,000, but you get to have dinner with me as well! You see, I make a small commission on ticket sales. Rather than pocketing this, I use to buy you a really nice dinner.


However, I can only do this for the first 15 people. Otherwise, the table gets too big and that makes networking harder. So go get your ticket to the Home Business Summit, and I’ll see you in sunny Orange County!




Reserve Your Seat To The Home Business Summit



Source: John Chow Dot Com



Driving with John Chow – Episode 32 Home Business Summit

No comments:

Post a Comment