Friday, February 14, 2014

Driving with John Chow – Episode 33 Joy of Not Working

nearybanner





Welcome to the 33rd episode of Driving with John Chow. Today, I fire up the Mercedes, fire down the top, and went for a drive to Costa Mesa. Along the way, I talked about the joy of not working.


I recalled the events from a few days ago when I decided to take the entire day off and spend it with my daughter. We went to the beach, we had lunch, we went ice skating, we went for dinner. It was great father daughter time. Throughout the entire non working day, I was still able to make over $7,000. Yes, I also tell you how I did that as well. Enjoy the episode and try not to work.





Source: John Chow Dot Com



Driving with John Chow – Episode 33 Joy of Not Working

No comments:

Post a Comment