Tuesday, May 20, 2014

How to be Unique Blogger

Zac Johnson Unique Blogger

All too often bloggers and online marketers are focused on trying to make a quick buck. First of all, it’s not that easy to make money online. For every successful story you hear about, there are another thousand stories of failures that are never told.


Instead of trying to be the next “make money” or “wordpress” blogger, why not focus on trying to be a UNIQUE BLOGGER!


With millions of blogs on the internet, how are you going to differentiate yourself from the rest?


This is something I had to think about when I first launched my blog at ZacJohnson.com.


I already knew there were millions of blogs that I was going to have to complete with, but I still had the determination to make sure I stood out from the crowd.



Here are just a few things I did to make sure my blog was unique from the beginning.


  • Used my personal name as the blog name

  • Created a brandable mascot/logo that people would remember

  • Launched the site with a unique wordpress theme

  • Share my own stories of success and failure while helping others make money online

  • Show proven results and strategies for others to replicate and find success of their own

  • I made myself available to anyone who took the time to email and leave a comment

  • Attending and speaking at various conferences around the country is a great way to get your face out there

  • Connecting with my audience and guest blogging on other sites in the industry

As you can see, to become a successful and unique blogger it takes a lot more than just creating content and putting something out there.


If you want to stay a successful and unique blogger, than you are going to have to continually adapt and put in more work, time and effort to stay ahead of the competition.


This is something I’ve always focused on and through the use of my blog my personal brand has grown to immeasurable levels.


I just recently launched my new podcast series titled “Rise of the Entrepreneur“, which is yet another stepping stone to keeping my brand ahead of the competition. You can listen to it through the blog or find it in iTunes.


How Can You Become a Better and Unique Blogger?


Even if you’ve already started a blog of your own and still trying to find what makes you stand out from the crowd, it’s never too late.


Look at the current direction of your blog and see if you like where it is headed. Don’t create content for the sake of putting it out there, create it to provide a quality experience and value for your audience.


Don’t be afraid to try something different. Just take a look at Perez Hilton… he’s a strange guy that took his own twist for the entertainment world and made it his own. Imagine if he took the approach to just be an average blogger or news reporter?… he would never be where and who he is today!




Copyright © 2014 Blogging Tips. This Feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact us so we can take legal action immediately.

The post How to be Unique Blogger appeared first on Blogging Tips.




Source: Blogging Tips



How to be Unique Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment