Sunday, March 2, 2014

Check Out My Check for $646,435.77

Download my FREE eBook!



One of the highlights of the Home Business Summit was the Top Partners Check Ceremony. This is where MOBE and MTTB recognize their top licensees and present them with a big check for all their hard work.


I received a check for $646,435.77. The amount represents how much I made with the company since joining 16 months ago. The check is too big to fit in my Mercedes SL550 (which I got for free from MOBE). I need to figure out another way to get it back home.



As you can see from the video below, I’m not the only one receiving big checks. MOBE has many partners, some with little to no Internet marketing experience, doing extremely well in this business. The check ceremony recognizes their achievements.




The best way to find out what MOBE is all about is by applying for their MTTB coaching program (or you can download my eBook about it). The program will give you all the tools, training, and personal 1-on-1 coaching you need to start making big money online. You may not pull down a $686K check (or you may do better), but it’s pretty easy to make at least $1,000 a month from it. Go check it out now.


Click Here To Apply for MTTB



Source: John Chow Dot Com



Check Out My Check for $646,435.77

No comments:

Post a Comment