Friday, March 28, 2014

Office Supplies Approved, Now Sit On It

office expenses cartoon

I draw a lot of people sitting in chairs in meetings talking – a lot.


In fact, I do it so much that I can go into “cartoon autopilot” and zone out while I’m doing the ink. As a result, I sometimes miss a line or two.


Usually, it’s the little line behind a character that represents the chair. I leave that out a lot.


So one day, while putting it back in using Photoshop, I pondered what would happen if no one in the scene had a chair. What would happen?


This cartoon wasn’t far behind – and for once, I didn’t have to feel bad about forgetting to draw a chair.


The post Office Supplies Approved, Now Sit On It appeared first on Small Business Trends.




Source: Small Business Trends



Office Supplies Approved, Now Sit On It

No comments:

Post a Comment