Offerpop, a Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer in apps, announced today a round of talented new hires. The newest members of Offerpop come from companies such as Brown University, UBS Financial Services and Cassidy Turley.
Here’s the full list:
- Matthew Davie, Senior Product Manager, from Penton
- Aaron Graham, Design Manager, from Spring Creek/Mediabrands
- Evan Miller, Corporate Sales Executive, from Cassidy Turley
- Kevin Kleinman, Corporate Sales Executive, from Madison Logic
- Fred Hwang, Account Executive, from Splice
- Katie Barnwell, Business Analyst, Brown University
- Jenny Zhang, UI/UX Designer, from Sailthru
- Peter Chan, Senior Product Manager, from Billtrust
- Adam Lamartine, Senior Marketing Designer, from LivePerson, Inc.
- Winson Yuan, Junior Front End Developer, from General Assembly
- Derek Cheng, Finance Operations Specialist, from UBS Financial Services
Companies who want their new hires included in the post must contact us directly at justin.lafferty (at) insidenetwork.com. Must be a Facebook PMD or Facebook Strategic PMD to be included.
Image courtesy of Offerpop’s Facebook page.
Source: Inside Facebook
Facebook platform industry hires: Offerpop