According to Socialbakers, a social media analytics platform, the top 20 brands on Facebook possessed an average of 14,481,490 fans at the end of February, or the population of a small country.
The top 5 brands on Facebook at the end of February were:
- Walmart with 32,134,392 fans;
- Amazon with 21,847,918 fans;
- Target with 21,580,619 fans;
- Samsung Mobile with 19,363,658 fans; and
- Subway with 19,318,831 fans.
Socialbakers also found that the top brands by engagement rate were:
- Evolution Fresh with 7.05 percent, a 34 percent increase;
- Sheraton Waikiki with 3.81 percent, a 5 percent increase;
- DeKuyper USA with 3.38 percent, a 55 percent increase;
- Patron XO Cafe with 3.31 percent, a 261 percent increase; and
- Ameriprise Financial with 3.01 percent a 72 percent increase.
The average post engagement rate for all brands was 0.16 percent with an average response rate of 59 percent.
Source: Inside Facebook
Infographic: Socialbakers reveals top February Facebook brands