There is nothing new under the sun. What was old, is new again. It’s all been said and done before …
Those adages are true in your university philosophy class, and just as true when it comes to your media strategy.
If you’re working too hard trying to keep up with every new tactic and technology and social network that bubbles up online … and wondering what the essential asset is in building an audience, then this episode of New Rainmaker is for you.
Listen in over at iTunes right now. In this 16-minute episode you’ll discover:
- Why producing “social objects” is critical
- How social media changed the concept of audience forever
- A simple fundamental definition of modern SEO
- Why Google is like a mean high school girl
- How Google plans to reward personal media brands
- The 7 initial steps to building a digital media platform
- What to focus on first, so traffic is never a concern
Want even more?
To get the full transcript of this episode (and all the past and future episodes), plus access to three upcoming webinars covering the New Rainmaker content creation, traffic, and conversion strategies, sign up (no charge) right here.
The post The Critical Thing You Need to Earn Targeted Traffic – Today, and into the Future appeared first on Copyblogger.
- Last Day to Save $100 on Your Authority Membership
- 8 Ways a Digital Media Platform is More Influential than Marketing
- SEO is Dead: Long Live OC/DC
The Critical Thing You Need to Earn Targeted Traffic – Today, and into the Future