Wednesday, April 2, 2014

$76,400.41 – My MTTB Income Results for March 2014

Secure Affiliate Marketing



Remember that check for $757,232.70 that I posted last week? Well, you can add another $76,400.41 to it because I just got my MTTB income results for March 2014.


For those who don’t know, My Top Tier Business (MTTB) is a 21-step system for making your first $1,000, $3,000, or $5,000 commission online. And it’s those high commissions that are the key to its success. Let me explain with an example.


Which do you think is a easier way to make $100,000: Sell 10,000 low ticket products at $10 each, or sell ten big ticket products at $10,000 each? I have done both, and I can tell you that selling ten big ticket items at $10K each is a lot easier than selling 10,000 ten dollar eBooks. Yes, it does take more effort to sell a $10,000 product, but it doesn’t take 1,000 time more effort, even though that’s the price difference. And with MTTB, the selling is done for you. That is the beauty of the system.


How well does it work? The following is my MTTB results for the month of March, 2014. The results does not include income from my blog, Clickbank products, continuities, or any other online income sources. It’s the income from MTTB only. I’ll leave it up to you to guess what my total Internet income is.



My Top Tier Business will give you all the tools, training, and personal 1-on-1 coaching you need to start making big $1,000, $3,000, and $5,000 commissions. You may not pull down $76K in your first month, but it’s pretty easy to make $1,000 a month from it. In fact, this program works so well that Matt Lloyd (MTTB Founder) will personally guarantee that you will make a commissions within 30 days or he will pay you $500 cash!


By Application Only


In order to qualify for this guarantee, you need to apply and your application needs to be accepted. Then you need to actually go through and complete each of the 21 steps and work with the personal coach assigned to help you.


To ensure we get high quality applicants, we have put up a $49 application fee (refunded if your application is rejected). If your application is accepted, you will receive the following at no additional charge:


  • The Internet’s only Done For You direct sales system that will deposit $1,000, $3,000, and $5,000 commissions into your back account without you ever having to pick up the phone

  • Personal 1-on-1 coaching with one of my Top Tier Coaches (all of my coaches are 6-figure earners and bona-fide online marketing experts)

  • Daily training lessons, videos, and webinars

  • 21 simple steps to making your first $1,000 online even if you have no computer skills whatsoever

  • Insider access to the most effective sales funnels and best-selling products in the home business niche today

  • The secret “4th ingredient” to my master Sales Formula that can instantly double your income overnight

  • A professional sales staff that will make phone sales for you

  • Done For You product fulfillment, payment processing and customer service (I handle all the “grunt work” for the programs sold to your leads)

  • Access to my traffic-generation team that will get qualified leads for you

mttb2


We have to limit applications because our coaches can only work with a limited number of people at any one time. The sooner your get your application in, the higher the chances that you’ll be accepted, so go apply now.


Click Here To Apply for My Top Tier Business



Source: John Chow Dot Com



$76,400.41 – My MTTB Income Results for March 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment