Facebook’s f8 conference, not held since 2011, returns today to San Francisco. It is rumored that Facebook will announce a mobile ad network.
We will have all of the coverage, as well as livetweeting by Editor Justin Lafferty.
Readers can watch a livestream of the event, starting 10 a.m. PST, by clicking here.
Here’s a look back at our coverage so you can get up to speed:
- A look into Facebook’s f8
- Report: Facebook to announce mobile ad network at F8
- Slideshow: 10 apps growing wildly on the Facebook platform
- Facebook updates schedule for F8 conference
- Facebook F8 registration opens
- Facebook F8 conference to return April 30
Source: Inside Facebook
A primer for Facebook’s f8