Facebook recently released some interesting stats about the attendance and social activity surrounding its f8 conference last week in San Francisco.
Here are the numbers from Facebook about attendance and check-ins.
- More than 1700 developers from nearly 40 countries attended f8 this year
- People from nearly 650 companies globally were represented
- More than 130 developers tested the performance of their apps in the Internet.org Innovation Lab and left with entry level smartphones to continue testing
- Almost 700 unique people checked into the Concourse Exhibition Center on April 30; these people made a total of 1,027 check-ins
- Almost one-fifth of people who checked in live in another country
- The median age of people who checked in is 31
- 60 percent used the native Facebook iPhone app to check in; 14 percent used the native Facebook Android app
Photos by Praneendra Kuver for Inside Facebook.
Source: Inside Facebook
F8: 1700+ developers attended from 30+ countries