Monday, April 21, 2014

Driving with John Chow – The Next Best Thing

Download my FREE eBook!



I came back to the OC just in time to do another Driving with John Chow. However, I won’t be here long.


I will be flying to San Francisco this Thursday for the Home Business Summit. Then I’m off to the Omaha for the Elite Retreat and the Berkshire Hathaway shareholders meeting on Wednesday, May 1. I’ll fly back to the OC for a few days before packing again and flying to Costa Rica for the Platinum Mastermind on May 7. I’ll be Costa Rica for three weeks. Then it’s off to Los Angeles for the premiere screening of my new movie. I guess I’m living the Jet Set Lifestyle right now.


Anyway, I want to invite you to join me on my adventures, starting with the Home Business Summit. I know many readers want to be there but just can’t for one reason or another. We’ve solved that problem by creating a live stream of the event. The feeds are going fast. Reserve yours now to make sure you can watch. If you can’t be there live, this is the next best thing. The fun starts this Friday at 8:30AM PDT. See you then!




Reserve Your Home Business Summit Live Stream Feed



Source: John Chow Dot Com



Driving with John Chow – The Next Best Thing

No comments:

Post a Comment