Facebook tracked check-ins at Major League Baseball stadiums in the first week of games, with a couple of surprising venues leading the list.
Baseball fans checked into Globe Life Park/Rangers Ballpark, home stadium of the Texas Rangers, most often, followed by Miller Park, where the Milwaukee Brewers call home.
Find out where else baseball fans checked in during MLB’s first few days.
- Rangers Ballpark (Texas Rangers)
- Miller Park (Milwaukee Brewers)
- Dodger Stadium (L.A. Dodgers)
- AT&T Park (S.F. Giants)
- Turner Field (Atlanta Braves)
- Fenway Park (Boston Red Sox)
- Minute Maid Park (Houston Astros)
- Wrigley Field (Chicago Cubs)
- Yankee Stadium (N.Y. Yankees)
- Comerica Park (Detroit Tigers)
Source: Inside Facebook
Texas, Milwaukee baseball parks lead Opening Week Facebook checkins