You know you need to keep your skills sharp, right? Things change in business, and you don’t want to be left behind. So be sure to check out these events where you can learn and grow as a business person. Or enter a contest or award to earn valuable resources and potentially get big publicity for your business.
To see a full list of curated events, contests and awards for small businesses, solo entrepreneurs and growing companies, or to submit your own listing, visit the Small Business Events Calendar.
Featured Events, Contests and Awards
Learn to put Forms and Surveys on Your Site!
March 18, 2014, Online
Adding a survey or form to your site has never been easier! Strengthen your brand, bring traffic back to YOUR website (or keep them there longer), and more! Website feedback Lead gen contact customer surveys See the options in action! Put it on you calendar now!
Affiliate Management Days San Francisco 2014
March 19, 2014, San Francisco, CA
AM Days is the must attend event for affiliate managers who are responsible for their company’s affiliate marketing strategy, management and operations. Whether you have an existing affiliate program or you are creating a new initiative, AMDays offers you valuable insight into how other online retailers are successfully implementing and managing their affiliate programs. Topics include: Affiliate program set up; Affiliate recruitment techniques; Affiliate marketing fraud; M-commerce; and much more.
Brother “Back to Business” Contest
March 19, 2014, Online
Use the Brother CreativeCenter to create awesome marketing collateral for your business. You get a chance to win one of three Brother product prize suites each worth $500+. And your business will get valuable free publicity on BizSugar and also on Small Business Trends! What are you waiting for? Check out this contest.
ICON14 by Infusionsoft
April 23, 2014, Phoenix, AZ
#ICON14 is the eighth annual conference for small business, hosted by Infusionsoft (previously called Infusioncon). Over 3,000 attendees expected. Confirmed speakers include Seth Godin, JJ Ramberg and Peter Shankman.
smallbiztrends (Get an extra $100 off)
Small Business Book Awards 2014
April 30, 2014, Online
The Small Business Book Awards honor the best business books published in 2013, and book resources (such as cover design, copy editing and more). No fee required. Get the recognition your book or resource deserves. Nominate now through April 30, 2014!
- Stiletto Leadership – Identifying, Accepting and Leveraging Femininity for Small Business Owners
March 08, 2014, Coral Gables, FL
- NYC Business & Entrepreneur Grade-A Networking Mixer
March 10, 2014, New York City, NY
- Employment Issues: Looking Forward to 2014
March 11, 2014, Online
- March Inventor Meeting
March 11, 2014, Woburn, MA
- Healthcare Marketing In the New Health Care Environment ACA
March 11, 2014, Online
- 18th Annual North American Shared Services & Outsourcing Week
March 12, 2014, Orlando, FL
- Veteran’s Launching Ventures Program
March 12, 2014, Madison, NJ
- Business Development Strategies in a Tough Economy – Sales Training
March 12, 2014, Iselin, NJ
- Navigating Health Care Reform & Your Small Business
March 12, 2014, Chicago, IL
- Is WBE Certification Right For You?
March 12, 2014, Minneapolis, MN
- Workshop: Email Marketing: Simple Strategies for Success
March 12, 2014, Coraopolis , PA
- HIPAA Breach Update
March 13, 2014, Online
- Breakfast Briefing: State of the County Address
March 14, 2014, Pittsburgh , PA
- eMetrics Summit San Francisco 2014
March 16, 2014, Online
- Predictive Analytics World San Francisco 2014
March 16, 2014, Online
- Conversion Conference West 2014 San Francisco
March 17, 2014, San Francisco, CA
- Innovate 2014
March 17, 2014, Santa Monica, California
- Text Analytics World San Francisco 2014
March 17, 2014, Online
- Mastering the HIPAA Privacy, Security, and Breach Notification Rules
March 17, 2014, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- International Conference on E-Technologies and Business on the Web
March 18, 2014, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Lights, Camera, TransACTION
March 08, 2014, Online
- EY’s “Ready, Set, Grow” Prize, All-Expenses-Paid Trip to Monaco to Present Your Small Business
March 15, 2014, Online
- Recognition of Android Malware Patterns (RAMP) Competition
August 24, 2014, Online
The post Come On Now! Attend One of These Events Or Participate In a Contest appeared first on Small Business Trends.
Source: Small Business Trends
Come On Now! Attend One of These Events Or Participate In a Contest