Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Join Me At The Home Business Summit Phoenix

nearybanner





The next Home Business Summit happens March 28 – 30 at the Holiday Inn and Suites in Phoenix, and I like to invite you to come as my personal guest.


I will be speaking there, along with other experts in the home business and Internet marketing industry, and together we’re going to show you exactly what you need to do to make $100,000 in the next 12 months. In fact, if you walk away from the event without knowing exactly what you need to do to make $100,000 in the next 12 months, we’ll pay for your ticket and your hotel room! I’ll even go one better.


Come To The Home Business Summit On Me!


Tickets to the Home Business Summit are $297. However, I going to sponsor ten readers to come as my personal guests. If you want to be one of those ten, here’s what you need to do right now:


  1. Go to HomeBusinessSummit.biz and purchase your ticket.

  2. Forward the receipt to me as proof of purchase.

  3. I will send you a confirmation.

On the day of the Home Business Summit, bring your receipt to me and I will give you $300 cash. You’ll actually end up making money on this deal!


Now you might be asking why I don’t just give you a free ticket? The answer is simple. When I gave out free tickets in the past, I found that half the people don’t show up, and I end up paying for extra seats. By having people pay for the ticket first and then getting the $300 at the event, I know they will be there.


Sounds fair?


This offer limited to the first ten readers only. Don’t delay. The tickets will go fast. Get yours now before it’s gone. I look forward to seeing you at the Home Business Summit!



Click Here To Get Your Ticket To The Home Business Summit



Source: John Chow Dot Com



Join Me At The Home Business Summit Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment