This Thursday, March 6, 2014, we will be holding a complimentary webinar about financing your business. The focus will be on women business owners, but men are invited, too. Will you join us?
The event coincides with Biz2Credit.com releasing its second annual report analyzing women’s small business financing and growth challenges. Last year’s report compared loan approval rates of male-owned and female-owned companies. It found that credit scores, cost structures and other factors hindered women entrepreneurs in their attempts to secure financing.
Topics will include:
- Tips on how to prepare a business plan that will result in startup or expansion funding
- Funding programs especially designed for women small business owners
- Types of funding available — SBA loans, micro loans, lines of credit, etc.
- Examination of credit scores and how to improve them
- Benefits of incorporation
Yours truly (Anita Campbell, Publisher of Small Business Trends), will be hosting and moderating the event. Panelists include:
- Rohit Arora, CEO of Biz2Credit, one of the nation’s leading experts in small business finance.
- Lisa Cook, Associate Professor of Economics and International Relations, Michigan State and a member of the President’s Council of Economic Advisers (2011-2012).
- John Meyer, Director of Education for The Company Corporation.
Details for how to attend the webinar:
- Date: Thursday, March 6, 2014
- Time: 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. EST (New York time zone)
- Register HERE.
The post Ladies: Join us to Learn About Financing For Your Business appeared first on Small Business Trends.
Source: Small Business Trends
Ladies: Join us to Learn About Financing For Your Business