I am a tech geek. I have so many gadgets I don’t know what to do with them. One of the biggest challenges is finding a way to carry all my gadgets with me in the most efficient way possible. Over the years, I have tested many gadget bags. However, none them are as unique, or as useful as the MixBag.
The Idea of MixBag
The idea behind MixBag is your can mix it. The possibility to change the useful volume from small bag to backpack allows you to apply MixGag in 95% cases of the life. In the remaining 5% you need a suitcase or just pocket of your jeans. The ability to carry MixBag in ten different ways makes you feel comfortable with it while moving by any type of transport: car, motorbike, bicycle or simply afoot.
The MixBag is made of two bags connected by a bridge. You can mix and match it to create ideal storage volume. You can also mix the way the bag is carried. Use it as a purse, a backpack, a fanny pack, whatever you can dream up. See all the features here.
The MxiBag is the most expandable bag I have ever came across. While it’s designed to be a take anywhere bag for all your gears, MixBag can be expanded to serve as a travel bag for your cloths as well.
MixBag is available in three sizes. The smallest is the 10″ model that is ideal for the users who travel with an Apple iPad. There is also an 11.6″ and 13.3″ bags for users who like to carry their laptops.
Five Days Only – 20% Discount for John Chow Readers
The MixBag is a premium bag made of premium materials, and its price reflects that. However, the company is extending a 20% discount for John Chow dot Com readers. With the discount, you’ll be able to pick up a 10″ MixBag for only $160. The discounts is good for the next five days.
Source: John Chow Dot Com
A MixBag To Carry All Your Gears